At LPLC, reading is the highlight of our busy day. So many stories taking our imaginations to new and exciting places. We love to learn new things from fun books just like these!
Let's see what's on our reading list . . .
- May I Please Have a Cookie? by Jennifer E. Morris
- Let's Share by Jillian Harker
- I Love My Mommy Because by Laurel Porter-Gaylord
- No Matter What by Debi Gliori
- The Very Hungry Caterpillar by Eric Carle
- The Very Lonely Firefly by Eric Carle
- The Grouchy Ladybug by Eric Carle
- I Like Bugs by Margaret Wise Brown
- Grasshoppers by Melvin and Gilda Burger
- Shapes for Lunch by Charles Reasoner